Wednesday 15 October 2014

Wiz Khalifa and Future diss their exes, Amber Rose and Ciara?

Future and Ciara broke up a few months ago, while Wiz and Amber broke up just a few weeks ago and it looks like the newly single men are already dissing their exes.

A new diss track was released last night by super music producer Mike Will Made It titled 'P**sy Overrated' featuring Wiz and Future and the rapper and singer took aim at their exes.

On the track Wiz spits, “Rich ni**a get you/ he’ll never put nothing above you / every time I see you I don’t never want nothing from you,’ while Ciara's baby daddy Future raps, “You supposed to f*ck me like a star/ girl you know you faking / yo pu**y overrated!” Ouch! Listen to the song after the cut

7 comments:

  1. Awww! But Lindiway how sure are we Future was referring to Ciara and not one of his other baby mamas.
    As for the crack head Wiz,I'm sure he was referring to Amber.
    But finally p*** is overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pissed, I don't even want to listen to the song. These are just low lives who happened to be lucky with these women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids, i dnt just get why Ciara went for Future, love is really blind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ds Future guy should not disrespect Cici o. Cos Cici and amber are not in d same class. I hate kiss and tell guys. Hian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmm!
    Women r rilly sufferin bur den, they love dis kind of tinx coz they go for wat they knw wouldn't last.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really dnt blame dem it's d women I blame..dey have given dem children naaa how wnt their pussy be ova rated..men very ungrateful humans#eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!.. wah can i say?..dese are one of d most immature,crazy & extra_attention driven artistes i've ever met in my entire life...
    who bloody cares wah dy do..
    Lindodo abeg Next!...

    ReplyDelete